My name is Md. Asraful Karim. My hometown is in Noakhali, and I currently reside in Kazipara, Mirpur, Dhaka. I completed my Bachelor’s (Honours) and Master’s degrees in Accounting from Tejgaon College, Dhaka, graduating with my Master's in 2016. I am currently working at Smart Technology (BD) Ltd.
For the past 15 years, my passion has been collecting paper currency from Bangladesh and across the world. My collection includes most bank notes issued in Bangladesh since independence, primarily in UNC, AUNC, Fine, and Extra Fine conditions. My ultimate goal is to collect every single Bangladeshi note ever issued, and I continue to work towards that every day.
I am actively connected with both online and offline currency collector networks in Bangladesh and regularly attend local coin and currency fairs. I wish the best of luck and happy collecting to all experienced numismatists and new young collectors joining this wonderful hobby!
E-mail: mdbulbul78612345@gmail.com
Md. Asraful Karim Collection
GO BACK TO HOME PAGE




























