A S M Iftekher Nur

I am A S M Iftekher Nur, a passionate numismatist with a special interest in collecting and preserving Bangladeshi banknotes. My principal collection focuses on the history, design, security features, denominations, and evolving identity of Bangladesh’s paper currency. For me, banknote collecting is more than a hobby. Every banknote represents a particular period of our national history and reflects the country’s economic development, cultural heritage, artistic expression, and technological progress. Through my collection, I aim to preserve these valuable pieces of history and present them in an organized and informative digital platform for collectors, researchers, students, and future generations.

My collection includes banknotes from different periods, denominations, series, designs, signatures, and conditions. I carefully maintain photographs and relevant information for each item so that the collection can serve as both a personal archive and a useful reference for the wider numismatic community.

I am also connected with the growing collectors’ community in Bangladesh. The Bangladesh Collectors’ Directory promotes the documentation and digital identification of collectors across different categories, including numismatics, and provides opportunities for collectors to connect, share knowledge, and showcase their collections.

My Collecting Vision

My vision is to develop a comprehensive digital archive of Bangladeshi banknotes where every item is properly photographed, categorized, documented, and preserved. Through this website, I hope to: Showcase the diversity and historical importance of Bangladeshi banknotes Maintain an organized digital record of my collection Share numismatic information with collectors and enthusiasts Encourage young people to learn about banknote collecting. Connect with fellow collectors for knowledge sharing and collection development Contribute to the preservation of Bangladesh’s monetary heritage


A S M Iftekher Nur

Principal Collection: BD Banknotes

Collecting Interest: Bangladesh paper currency, historical banknotes, commemorative issues, designvariations, signatures, serial numbers, and rare notes

Every banknote carries a story. My mission is to collect, preserve, document, and share those stories.

E-mail: iftekher09@gmail.com


A S M Iftekher Nur Collection

GO BACK TO HOME PAGE



BCD Wikipedia

Search results